Thursday, February 19, 2009

I still Love Him

Who would ever thought that the person you love so much will go far away and will ask you for some space and time to think…That’s fine with me, coz I understand and I feel the need of him to be alone…

But with that request, a fear for something had began filling up my confused mind…Why?… Why do you need to say those words…I’m then, lost in nowhere…with my eyes in tears…and torn feelings…

He left me alone and find his time for himself, not knowing that with that short span of time, he already had someone new…Then my heart began to feel this unwanted pain…It’s more than what i first felt…

I may know the reason why he left me, yet I have to admit the fact that it’s our fault…1 year of being together but nothing happened…Immaturity, being childish, mood swings….Both of us…No exception…

I can’t say anything…What I know is that I have never love this way before…My love for him is never fake…I Might not be a perfect boyfriend or partner, yet I know that he feels how much I love him…Despite of what happened to us…

…No matter what, I will always be here for him and my family who loves him too…I Still Love Him…my love will never change…I always have this faith that If we are destined together, then we’ll be back with each other’s arms…

I know he still loves me…

bLubOi_rUi .......... still loves me

….I Love You…I’ll Be waitin for You…It might not be today…tomorrow…but when the right time comes…

No comments: