Thursday, February 19, 2009

Broken

I don’t know where I should start,
now that we’re fallen apart.
why thing just happened so fast?
everything is gone with a blast.

Should I blame myself if I’m loving you
so much, coz what I feel for you is true
I’m felling so much pain and I look like a fool
Is there anything that I shouldn’t do?

You told me not to leave on your side,
and I did, and I keep that promise in my heart.
To be with you always, in rain or shine,
share my life with you, to smile and to cry.

You said that I am yours forever,
help me to become myself better.
No matter what it takes, you’ll be there,
and will never leave me coz you care.

I can’t blame you if you’ve changed easily,
but I believe that one day you’ll see,
even you have left me unexpectedly,
I know you still love me, and soon you’ll come back to me…

No comments: